Our field team collects all information using electronic devices to ensure greater flexibility, efficiency and reliability of data.
Quality control of information collected at quantitative level is carried out in several stages:
- Individual personal interviews: The whole team is accompanied by Field Supervisors to reinforce the basic principles of representativeness and the correct application of the questionnaire. During interviews, silent recordings are made of control questions. The geographical position of the entire field team and interviews conducted are collected.
- Telephone Interviews (CATI): All interviews are recorded so that at the end can be compared with the questionnaire.
- Response consistency validation: In collecting information, automatic response validation is done by the data collection software.
- Review: All interviews are reviewed to find unanswered questions, resistance or refusal to answer questions and during the course of information gathering enabling real-time correction.
- Telephone supervision: re-interviewing by phone 100% of the collection team and at least 20% of the total valid interviews. In this process, some of the respondent’s answers and all rating data are confirmed.
The quality control of information collected at the qualitative level is carried out in several stages:
- The minimum time required for participants since the last interview he attended is at least 6 months.
- Supervision of at least 10% transcription work is carried out.